Junior Sales Planner
The Sales Planner will aid in supporting KERV’s sales staff throughout the pre-sale process by building relationships with agencies/advertisers, strategically respond to RFP requests, manage communication across internal and external teams, among other tasks. This position will require strong knowledge of the KERV technology, how advertisers can utilize the tech for their needs, and assisting sales in closing and reporting on deals. The Sales Planner will own relationships and corresponding projects with 2-3 account executives and be expected to actively track opportunities via internal CRM processes.
KERV is looking for candidates who are process-oriented, organized, quick learners, team-players, and effective communicators (you must be adaptable and speak to the level of understanding depending on audience). A candidate with strong strategic, analytical, and decision-making skills will be successful in this role.
- Manage relationships with 2-3 sales account executives and multiple clients
- Support sales account executives on prospecting calls, RFP submissions, and closing of deals
- Help manage CRM entries for sales account executives
- Work across multiple teams within KERV to bring value to internal teams and external clients
- Report on CRM data via internal Excel reports
- Ability to create, manipulate, and analyze strategic data reports for use across teams (via Excel and other internal tools)
- Help curate and present strategic framework of RFP responses to client (via email, PPT, etc.)
- Analyze performance data and pro-actively provide learnings to sales team for pitches
- Be intimately familiar with KERV’s tech: understand new features, participate in QA of tech, understand KERV’s 1st-party data and optimization techniques used by the Digital Strategy team, understand positioning and differentiators when compared to competitors, and know how to navigate conversations around any requirements that are specific to a client’s setup
- Education: Undergraduate degree (required)
- Experience: 2+ years of industry experience (agency preferred)
- Specific skills: clear communicator (in-person, email & phone), collaborative, strong writing & editing skills, organized, task-oriented, self-starter, high attention to detail, data-driven, etc.
- Proficiency in Excel (data manipulation, complex formulas, pivot tables, etc.)
- Media planning/strategic planning experience preferred
More about you:
- You want to know more and you are driven by your curiosity.
- You are passionate about what you do and you are excited to share your knowledge with others.
- You will figure it out. You’ll dig deeper until you find the answer to any question you may have.
- You take your job seriously and always meet expectations.
- You won’t settle for the status quo. You’re always looking at how to take your work to the next level.
- You enjoy working with others and others enjoy working with you.
- You’re hungry for knowledge and intrigued by the opportunity to innovate and share these developments with your network.
KERV Interactive is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans’ status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Get In Touch
We’d be happy to show you around. Leave us your contact below and we’ll get back to you quickly.