The Accounting Clerk will report to Jhoanne Wong, Controller of KERV Interactive.
This role will require the Accounting Clerk to handle customer billing and collections, Vendor invoices and payments, general ledger reconciliation, and other ad hoc projects.
- Creating monthly customer invoices
- Creating weekly customer collections
- Entering vendor invoices
- Categorize credit card expenses and saving supporting documents
- Assist with G/L account reconciliation and month-end closing, and other ad hoc projects
- Education level: Undergraduate Degree preferred
- Experience: Minimum of 2-3 years experience in accounting operations
- Specific skills: Knowledge of Excel is required and Quickbooks or other accounting software
More about you:
- Effective oral/ written communications skills and a high attention to detail
- Able to resolve client issues efficiently, effectively and expeditiously in an independent manner
- Highly organized, process-oriented and proactive
- High degree of accountability and integrity
- Able to remain on task and avoid distraction
- Demonstrated history of completing tasks and projects on time without sacrificing high quality of work
Kerv Interactive is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans’ status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Get In Touch
We’d be happy to show you around. Leave us your contact below and we’ll get back to you quickly.