The pandemic has pushed online shopping forward by 5 years, according to data from IBM’s U.S. Retail Index. In fact, 96 million US consumers are expected to transact via social commerce this year alone. At the same time, consumers are spending more time online just in general. In fact, the average person spends 19 hours per week watching online videos.
These trends present a unique opportunity for brands, allowing them to connect with consumers through digital content and leverage that content as a means to direct consumers down the funnel.
Elevating Advertising Strategies with Interactive & Shoppable Technology
By using interactive and shoppable technology, brands can turn one video into an unlimited number of immersive experiences. Especially when brands choose KERV. Our patented AI and machine-learning technology is…
- Able to process any video in minutes
- Identify every object within the video
- Power interactive and shoppable experiences
- Seamlessly push commerce across all screens and platforms
- Gain net new data based on audience interactions
Recently, KERV hosted a workshop at SXSW where we explored the numerous ways brands leverage interactive and shoppable technology for their video campaigns. In this workshop, receive information on:
- How interactive and shoppable technology transforms upper funnel video into mid and lower-funnel actions
- The powerful data brands gain access to through interactive and shoppable technology, and how it can be used to optimize campaigns
- Examples of KERV’s technology in action, across multiple verticals
Watch the full workshop here.