The pandemic has impacted countless industries, but perhaps none more severe than live sports. Live games and the millions of in-arena fans who enjoy them have literally diminished and gone virtual. Yet, with innovative video technology, sports teams and entire leagues can still engage fans digitally, with relevant, compelling content while enhancing sponsorship and revenue opportunities.
KERV Interactive, a multi-award-winning company with patented interactive content and data technology, is helping teams and fans stay connected by fueling interactivity within highlights and other content while also breathing new revenue and DCO opportunities. The technology also creates interactive strategies for those leagues that need to survive without ticket sales and/or partnership revenues.
KERV Interactive has formally completed API integrations with home-delivery services such as Drizzly to easily connect precise interactive moments and products with at-home delivery. Based on relevant game data supported by partners such as Sportsradar, KERV has been able to integrate dynamic, in-highlight and in-object triggers that are relevant to the live game. KERV also has begun countless conversations around processing sports data, in-real time, to continue to add value to revenue as well as the fan experience.
KERV’s Interactive video can boost the sports experience in multiple ways:
- Awareness. Interactive messaging can be dynamically updated within ad or other longer form content to continually keep fans in-the-know.
- Tailored Communication. Leagues and teams now have the ability to dynamically speak to different target audiences, while also optimizing communication strategies for sponsor brands.
- Merchandise. Users can link from any product shown in a video directly to the purchase page.
- Versatility. Object-level messaging also can focus on various goals: community service initiatives, charity, social responsibility resources, team events, and more.
- Sponsorships. Amplify exposure value for sponsors by directly linking to multiple sponsor pages, all from within the interactive experience.
Sports as we knew them have changed and a piece on how interactive video can enhance sporting content would be interesting to a wide range of audiences, from diehard fans to business enthusiasts and those following the effects of COVID-19. To learn more, click the button below.