Senior Sales Planner
Support assigned sellers in building long-term, strategic relationships and strategies with agencies and advertisers, especially with key accounts. This position will be required to master the Kerv technology, different Kerv products, their different applications, and the associated positioning of each use-case for our partners. This person will be responsible for project managing assigned Sales queues to help close leads using strategic thinking and analysis. They will also understand and manage relationships with key stakeholders from the brand/agency and potentially upsell if given the opportunity. This role should constantly be thinking of new and innovative ways to package up our technology to meet the needs of our customer. The Senior Sales Planner should work with the Product Strategy Lead to always keep processes and strategies evolving.
There will be a need to actively track assigned sellers’ pipeline data (weighted, projected, booked) and assist with product, media, and data strategy to meet or exceed quarterly/annual revenue targets – all of which should be managed in our CRM platform, Boostr. Monitor business results of campaigns/clients for assigned Sellers, making recommendations for improvements to increase performance and increase brand lift. Contribute to process creation inclusive of: materials content, recommendations of new strategies, tools, etc. to manage role and associated pipe.
Work with Digital Strategy (delivery) team to learn infrastructural components and necessary aspects of the industry to better equip perspective when speaking to KERV’s offering. Oversee aspects of the Product team as a whole – employee growth, firmed up process, resource documentation, goal documentation, etc.
- Manage relationship with Sales Account Executives and associated client roster
- Support sellers on strategic client calls pertaining to active or future opportunities
- Ensure CRM entries for all associated opportunities are clean and abide by process
- Document any client-facing material gaps and share with your direct report(s) – any deficiencies should be addressed with new materials or materials optimizations
- Assist with client correspondence and drive strategy between the initial pitch meeting and closed phase of any associated opportunities
- Be intimately familiar with the tech: understand new features, participate in Q/A’ing the tech, understand Kerv’s first-party data and optimization techniques used by Digital Strategy team, understand positioning and differentiators when compared to competitors, know how to navigate conversations around any requirements that are specific to a client’s setup
- Light travel may be needed
- Undergraduate Degree (required)
- At least 3 years of relevant industry experience in a technology-based company, or held a communication-based role in the Tech or Media field.
- Confident communicator, curious, strategic thinker, organized, task-oriented, understands CRM platforms, understands various industry tools – email ticketing systems, OMSs, PM tools, ad servers, DSPs.
- Enjoys collaboration, analyzing and applying data, is a team player, has high attention to detail, and is process-oriented
More about you:
- You want to know more and you are driven by your curiosity.
- You are passionate about what you do and you are excited to share your knowledge with others.
- You will figure it out. You’ll dig deeper until you find the answer to any question you may have.
- You take your job seriously and always meet expectations.
- You won’t settle for the status quo. You’re always looking at how to take your work to the next level.
- You enjoy working with others and others enjoy working with you.
- You’re hungry for knowledge and intrigued by the opportunity to innovate and share these developments with your network.
Kerv Interactive is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans’ status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Get In Touch
We’d be happy to show you around. Leave us your contact below and we’ll get back to you quickly.