Senior Director, EMEA Partnerships
KERV Interactive is revolutionizing the future of video engagement through dimensional storytelling. Leveraging breakthrough machine learning techniques and AI with unmatched processing speed, KERV’s technology recognizes depth, dimension, and objects within a video just as precisely as the natural eye does, and enables every frame in a digital video to be an immersive, interactive experience for consumers. The result is an unprecedented audience‑to‑brand connection and shopping functionality that is only possible through KERV’s patented technology.
Founded in 2017 and led by a talented team of industry veterans, the company has moved into an accelerated growth phase after its technology won awards from AdExchanger, Digiday, Lumiere, Stevie, the Global Digital Excellence Awards, and the Silicon Review. KERV’s impressive client roster includes big-name brands like Sephora, Talbots, Carhartt, eBay, HP, Maytag, Bloomingdale’s, and Lamborghini (to name a few), and the list keeps growing.
Want to get ahead of the KERV?
The Senior Director, EMEA Partnerships is an accomplished revenue producer who thrives in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment and wants to help clients achieve success while crushing performance with a cutting-edge product suite. This person will open our EMEA office and should be passionate about learning and growing their knowledge of the digital video and technology landscape, using that knowledge to build client relationships and drive revenue.
You will also drive innovation and cultivate key partnerships to deliver best-in-breed digital, video, and social shoppable performance advertising opportunities to new agency, brand, and publisher clients. You may also manage a team who is just as hungry as you are.
- Open up the KERV UK/ EMEA office
- Establish and maintain mid to high-level relationships across brands, agencies, and publishers.
- Compellingly position KERV’s video advertising product capabilities as the premier solution for target clients
- Create and drive demand among buyers at agencies and brands
- Build and grow relationships with key decision-makers
- Develop and implement a global revenue strategy for growing your uncharted territory and account list
- Identify and establish prospect lists and revenue opportunities
- Manage and forecast against new and existing business
- Achieve and exceed revenue goals
- Work closely with internal departments: sales operations, account management, and other team members to ensure client expectations are set and communicated appropriately both internally and externally
- Travel as necessary to support business objectives (prospect/client meetings, conferences, internal meetings)
- Participation in industry events
- 6-10 years in digital advertising (or related) sales role
- Proven record of sales achievements against goals
- A strong understanding of the digital advertising ecosystem and technologies, including programmatic (e.g., SSPs, AdExchanges, DSPs, DMPs, etc.)
- Entrepreneurial spirit, self-starter, self-motivated
- Passionate about advertising, shoppable video, and the future of virtual commerce.
- Excellent communication skills in all environments: presentations, emails, phone, and face to face
- Problem solver and creative thinker – able to develop solutions based on customer needs
- Highly organized and with a strong attention to detail
- Ability to work cross functionally and effectively with all levels of the organization
- Knows the right people at the right agencies, brands, and publishers
- Knowledge/Familiarity with digital advertising and prospecting tools: Winmo, Sellercrowd, boostr, Salesforce, data input/ output, etc.
More about you:
- You are naturally inquisitive. You want to know more and you are driven by your curiosity.
- You are enthusiastic. You’re passionate about what you do and you are excited to share your knowledge with others.
- You are resourceful. You’ll figure it out. You’ll dig deeper until you find the answer to any question you may have.
- You are accountable. You take your job seriously and always meet expectations.
- You are aspirational. You won’t settle for the status quo. You’re always looking how to take your work to the next level.
- You are a team player. You enjoy working with others and others enjoy working with you.
- And maybe you keep on the cutting edge of new industry developments. You’re hungry for knowledge and intrigued by the opportunity to innovate and share these developments with your network.
About KERV Interactive:
KERV’s interactive video platform and AI/ML driven technology generates the most precise metadata that is used to create the most powerful user experiences for both brands and audiences through transformative and seamless commerce. KERV’s patented technology drives deeper user engagement, enhances performance and increases time‑spent with your brand.
Complete the form below and someone from our team will be in touch shortly!