Lead, Media Planning & Strategy (Publishers)
This role will be dedicated to the Publisher side of the Strategy and Planning team. This position will be required to understand the KERV technology, the suite of KERV ad products, along with a key focus on the metadata aspects of the tech, its different applications, and the associated positioning of each use-case for our partners. This role will also assist with supporting relationships across key stakeholders from the publisher/content owner and help drive upsell if given the opportunity, thus must be comfortable with a client-facing position. This person will own responses to the client’s inquires, join strategy meetings, and will need to collaborate with clients on materials, strategies and ideation. Work with Activation team to learn infrastructural components and necessary aspects of the industry to better equip perspective when speaking to the offering. This role will be responsible for ensuring the department’s day-to-day functioning remains intact in the event the department lead isn’t available or is out.
This person will contribute to project managing and closing leads generated by the Sales team using creative and thoughtful strategy to help proactively push KERV products/concepts to partners. The role would need to assist with Sales pipeline tracking (weighted, projected, booked) for this LOB and help Sales members meet or exceed quarterly and annual revenue targets – all of which will be managed in our CRM platform, Boostr. Assist with process upkeep, lead new process implementation, including materials content and recommendations, tools, etc. to support role.
We prefer candidates with a mix of a strong analytical mind who are process-oriented, articulate, and effective communicators about complex offerings and product positioning, and creative thinker that is able to see the holistic media strategy to help bring exciting and proactive ideas to publishers for their clients in the Pre-Sales process. Any experience in CTV/OTT or Publishers is a plus but not required.
KERV Interactive is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans’ status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Support relationships and pre-sale process with Sales AE
- Maintain positive relationship with Publisher clients
- Contribute and/or build strategic media plans and decks for RFPs
- Support sellers on strategic client calls pertaining to active or future opportunities
- Hold publisher client calls- campaign kick offs and strategy
- Assist with Boostr (CRM) entries for all associated opportunities and accompanying reports
- Run analysis of pipeline and ensure teams are aligned on queue of open client opportunities that need addressing
- Participate in materials assessment and collaborate with the Marketing and Graphics departments to ensure client-facing materials are viable and are resonating with our clients – any deficiencies should be addressed with new materials or materials optimizations
- Coordinate with Associates to assist with generating thoughtful ideas and strategies in servicing clients, presenting products, growing partnerships and more.
- Assist with proactive analysis of client partnerships and isolate areas where KERV can improve
- Contribute to the management and processing of 3P partner workflows for clients – i.e. onboarding and welcome packages with new MSA partners, SLA analysis and enforcement, etc.
- Be able to analyze performance data and pro-actively provide learnings to sales team for pitches
- Be familiar with the tech: features, 1st party data and optimization techniques used by the Activation team, understand positioning and differentiators when compared to competitors, contribute to conversations around any requirements that are specific to a client’s setup
- Light travel might be required
- Education level: Undergraduate Degree (strongly preferred)
- Experience: 4+ years of relevant industry experience (CTV/OTT or Publisher-side preferred)
- Specific skills: Good communicator, curious, organized, task-oriented, understands CRM platforms, understands various industry tools – email ticketing systems, OMSs, PM tools, ad servers, DSPs.
- Personal characteristics: Enjoys collaboration, analyzing and applying data, is a team player, has high attention to detail, and is process-oriented
KERV Interactive is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected Veterans’ status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Get In Touch
We’d be happy to show you around. Leave us your contact below and we’ll get back to you quickly.