The Junior Designer position plays a pivotal role in directly supporting the sales team and ops teams with graphics and materials covering all our products and processes.
This position is fast-paced and requires a full understanding of KERV’s technology along with a good technical understanding of the design process and design tools. In addition to a strong design portfolio, the JD should have attention to detail with the ability to quickly shift focus between a multitude of tasks. This candidate will report to the Associate Director of Creative Marketing.
- Develop and maintain marketing materials to support product, sales and special pitch meetings (including RFPs/RFIs and custom meetings). Including developing base level copy and product/process descriptions.
- Develop/maintain campaign support materials for Ops team for client delivery.
- Create/maintain spec sheets, glossaries, and all other product/process support materials.
- Create/maintain custom graphics and visuals for website, presentations, specification materials, etc.
- Support the Marketing Manager directly for pitch or support materials. Take feedback and direction from the Marketing Manager to finalize materials/graphics/etc.
- Support the Brand Marketing Strategist with social media and marketing visual/graphic support. This includes eBlasts, website, social, press-releases, award submission visual support, etc.
- Directly support Strategy team with RFP visual/graphic support for timely and refined submissions.
- Directly support Web Developer with web-optimized visuals and graphics.
- Maintain and organize all materials and assets for easy internal team accessibility.
- 1-3+ years in design in media/advertising/marketing industry (or related).
- Commitment to excellence and a portfolio of design achievements against set goals.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign).
- Experience with presentation applications (Google Slides, PowerPoint, Keynote).
- Ability to adhere to an established set of brand guidelines and templates.
- Strong writing and grammar skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication: emails, phone, in-person, video call.
- Highly efficient and self-motivated with the ability to work with multiple internal disciplines, tools and platforms.
- Highly organized and pays strong attention to detail.
- A true passion for interactive video technology, digital media and graphic design/visual communication.
- An understanding of the digital advertising ecosystem and technologies, including programmatic (e.g., SSPs, AdExchanges, DSPs, DMPs etc.)
- Familiarity/experience with the following is a plus: WordPress, Sketch, Zeplin, Mailchimp, HTML/CSS.
More about you:
- You are naturally inquisitive. You want to know more and you are driven by your curiosity.
- You are enthusiastic. You are passionate about what you do and you are excited to share your knowledge with others.
- You are resourceful. You will figure it out. You’ll dig deeper until you find the answer to any question you may have.
- You are accountable. You take your job seriously and always meet expectations.
- You are aspirational. You won’t settle for the status quo. You’re always looking at how to take your work to the next level.
- You are a team player. You enjoy working with others and others enjoy working with you.
- And maybe you keep on the cutting edge of new industry developments. You’re hungry for knowledge and intrigued by the opportunity to innovate and share these developments with your network.
Kerv Interactive is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected Veterans’ status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Get In Touch
We’d be happy to show you around. Leave us your contact below and we’ll get back to you quickly.