Junior Creative Web Developer
KERV Interactive is currently looking for an exceptional Junior Creative Web Developer to join our team in Austin, TX.
KERV’s Junior Creative Web Developer position plays a pivotal role in the growth and expansion of KERV as a company in 2023 and beyond. This role will be responsible for assisting with the ongoing maintenance and rebuild of KERV’s front and back-end web portfolio and supporting any marketing and/or sales initiatives that touch KERV’s web presence.
This is a faced paced and self-sufficient position that requires attention to detail and great communication skills—as it will potentially require working with multiple departments, tools, and integrations. This candidate will report to the Creative Web Developer and work closely with the entire Design Team.
- Complete update requests on primary KERVit.com website
- Complete update requests on primary Wiki site (wiki.kervit.com)
- Complete update requests on company intranet
- Assist with new landing page requests
- Ex. Event Pages, video hosting pages, etc…
- Routinely testing websites for ease of use, speed, and other quality factors
- Collaborate with team members and stakeholders
- Incorporating applications, graphics, audio and video clips into KERV websites
- Ensuring websites are accessible across all platforms (desktop, laptop, tablet and mobile phones)
- Assisting with any website issues or bugs that arise
- Supporting marketing/social/lead-gen via form integrations for reporting and tracking
- Ex: LinkedIn/Facebook/IG tracking pixels, or direct connection to CRM platforms (Boostr, Hubspot, etc.)
- Maintaining/testing/updating these integrations as needed
- Quickly respond to website support issues
- Create and maintain all CTV custom domain and QR code URLs for KERV TV Activations
- Purchasing and setting up custom domains, managing DNSs/etc.
- Generate custom paths per unique playback and end-frame QR code for each unique video for any given KERV TV campaign activation
- Ongoing maintenance and development of Email Signature tool that uses PHP to display a customized email signature
- Proficiency with WordPress and/or other similar CMS platforms
- Understanding of key website design principles and SEO optimization
- General understanding of inspector tools to debug websites
- Advanced problem-solving skills
- Observant and able to remain focused on tasks for long periods of time
- Excellent verbal and written communication: emails, phone, in-person, video call
- General understanding of the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.)
- Basic understanding of Google Suite (Docs, Slides, etc.) & Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, excel, etc.)
- Highly efficient and self-motivated with the ability to work with multiple internal disciplines, tools and platforms
- Highly organized and pays strong attention to detail
- A true passion for interactive video technology, digital media and social media marketing and web development
- Nice to have: Experience in WordPress plugin development
- Nice to have: Experience with Google Analytics (and/or Moz, Yoast, etc.)
- Setup and maintenance for reporting, site traffic, marketing, etc.
- Nice to have: an understanding of the digital advertising ecosystem and technologies, including programmatic (e.g., SSPs, AdExchanges, DSPs, DMPs etc.)
More About You:
- You are naturally inquisitive. You want to know more and you are driven by your curiosity.
- You are enthusiastic. You are passionate about what you do and you are excited to share your knowledge with others.
- You are resourceful. You will figure it out. You’ll dig deeper until you find the answer to any question you may have.
- You are accountable. You take your job seriously and always meet expectations.
- You are aspirational. You won’t settle for the status quo. You’re always looking at how to take your work to the next level.
- You are a team player. You enjoy working with others and others enjoy working with you.
- And maybe you keep on the cutting edge of new industry developments. You’re hungry for knowledge and intrigued by the opportunity to innovate and share these developments with your network.
About KERV Interactive:
KERV’s interactive video platform and AI/ML driven technology generates the most precise metadata that is used to create the most powerful user experiences for both brands and audiences through transformative and seamless commerce. KERV’s patented technology drives deeper user engagement, enhances performance and increases time‑spent with your brand.
Complete the form below and someone from our team will be in touch shortly!