Digital Operations Specialist
This role will be responsible for managing the trafficking process of multiple digital advertising campaigns, making optimizations to setups inside Demand Side Platforms and our internal software, assisting with reporting needs, and troubleshooting discrepancies. This role would support multiple products including interactive video, connected TV/OTT, mobile video, and display ads. Daily tasks will range from setting up new campaigns, assisting in reporting and discrepancy reviews, optimizations to live campaigns, and assisting clients with tagging requests. This role will be required to stay current on KERV feature releases, test the releases to understand the impact of those releases on their clients’ campaigns, and how to position their implementation to clients. This is a great opportunity to get involved in an emerging area of digital video.
Seeking a candidate that is very process-oriented, task-focused, articulate, and an effective communicator regarding complex offerings and product positioning.
- Set up and traffic campaigns inside our proprietary software and other buying technologies
- Support the digital strategists in trouble shootings and optimization of campaigns
- Assist with reporting requests
- Work directly with clients to determine tag/operational needs and set up requests
- Troubleshoot all reporting discrepancies
- Undergraduate Degree (or) an equivalent combination of education and work-related experience.
- 1+ years of industry-related experience
- Basic knowledge of ad tag formats and tag types. Including Vast, Vpaid, JS, Iframe, etc.
- Demonstrate organizational skills and ability to handle multiple tasks at the same time.
- Knowledge of CRMs, Project Management Tools (Teamwork), Media platforms – ad servers, DSPs, etc., PowerPoint, Reporting, Google Sheets/Slides, Reporting platforms (ex. Looker)
- Outstanding troubleshooting skills and high attention to detail.
- Proficient teambuilding skills with established history of solution-oriented, problem-solving abilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills demonstrated via clear and confident communication with both team members and clients
- High degree of accountability and integrity
- Able to remain on task and avoid distraction
- Demonstrated history of completing tasks and projects on time without sacrificing high quality of work
- Curiosity and interest in the digital ad-tech ecosystem required
More about you:
- You want to know more and you are driven by your curiosity.
- You are passionate about what you do and you are excited to share your knowledge with others.
- You will figure it out. You’ll dig deeper until you find the answer to any question you may have.
- You take your job seriously and always meet expectations.
- You won’t settle for the status quo. You’re always looking at how to take your work to the next level.
- You enjoy working with others and others enjoy working with you.
- You’re hungry for knowledge and intrigued by the opportunity to innovate and share these developments with your network.
KERV Interactive is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans’ status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Get In Touch
We’d be happy to show you around. Leave us your contact below and we’ll get back to you quickly.