Digital Operations Specialist
This role will be responsible for managing the trafficking process of multiple digital advertising
campaigns, making optimizations to setups inside Demand Side Platforms and our internal software, assisting with reporting needs, and trouble shooting discrepancies. This role would support multiple products including, interactive video, connected TV/OTT, mobile video, and display ads. Daily tasks will range from setting up new campaigns, assisting in reporting and discrepancy reviews, optimizations to live campaigns and assisting clients with tagging requests. This role will be required to stay current on KERV feature releases, test the releases to understand the impact of those releases to their clients’ campaigns, and how to position their implementation to clients. This is a great opportunity to get involved in an emerging area of digital video.
Seeking a candidate that is very process-oriented, task focused, articulate, and an effective communicator regarding complex offerings and product positioning. Experience in digital ad operations – is preferred but not required.
KERV Interactive is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected Veterans’ status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Set up and traffic campaigns inside our proprietary software and other buying technologies
- Support the digital strategists in trouble shootings and optimization of campaigns
- Assist with reporting requests
- Work directly with clients to determine tag/operational needs and set up requests
- Troubleshoot all reporting discrepancies
Qualifications (Minimum Required Experience):
- Education level: Undergraduate Degree (or) an equivalent combination of education and work-related experience.
- 1+ years of industry-related experience
- Basic knowledge of ad tag formats and tag types. Including Vast, Vpaid, JS, Iframe, etc.
- Demonstrate organizational skills and ability to handle multiple tasks at the same time.
- Knowledge of CRMs, Project Management Tools (Teamwork), Media platforms – ad servers, DSPs, etc., PowerPoint, Reporting, Google Sheets/Slides, Reporting platforms (ex. Looker)
- Outstanding troubleshooting skills and high attention to detail.
- Proficient team building skills with established history of solution-oriented, problem-solving abilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills demonstrated via clear and confident communication with both team members and clients
- High degree of accountability and integrity
- Able to remain on task and avoid distraction
- Demonstrated history of completing tasks and projects on time without sacrificing high quality of work
- Curiosity and interest in the digital ad-tech ecosystem required
KERV Interactive is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected Veterans’ status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Get In Touch
We’d be happy to show you around. Leave us your contact below and we’ll get back to you quickly.