Commercial Innovation Manager
The Commercial Innovation Manager is responsible for leading the strategic development of KERV’s suite of digital premium ad products. The role is responsible for working with multidisciplinary teams toward a common goal: successfully commercializing KERV’s premium advertising product through innovative product roadmaps which meet the needs of clients and the KERV business. This role will be responsible for taking in ideas, prioritizing, and managing the final products all of the way through testing, activation, materials, and other client facing outcomes.
They are the strategic lead for digital product innovation, working closely with the sales team as the market-facing lead responsible for launching new premium solutions across KERV. This role will be responsible for understanding market feedback along with internal operational feedback while keeping up with what our competitors are also taking to market. The Commercial Innovation Manager will develop and grow plans that identify incremental revenue opportunities and deepen client partnerships.
They’ll have experience across digital advertising products and be strong advocate’s for both our customers and commercial business goals – ensuring the balancing of diverse perspectives to support our holistic premium ad product strategy.
- The subject matter expert to evangelize, advocate, and educate on the benefits of KERV’s premium advertising offering
- Lead thought leadership initiatives and education on matters relating to advertising innovation and its surrounding ecosystem
- Drive product communications and arm the sales and marketing teams with the most relevant information on new product innovations
- Build go-to-market collateral roadmap and other external and internal collateral specs/requirements to elevate KERV’s digital proposition
- Assist in training and education on matters relating to premium ads
- Assist in the upkeep of change management
- Manage the ingestion of operational ideas and prioritize based on market understanding and client requests
- 5+ years experience in digital or premium advertising product roles
- Experience working with advertising and marketing industry: Publisher, technology, digital, or social platforms
- Understanding of digital media and programmatic landscapes
- Demonstrable creative problem solving, proactivity, and critical thinking skills within digital responses and plans
- Understanding of digital media environment for sales and client outcomes
- Experience collaborating with cross-functional teams to achieve business results
- Excellent communication skills; written and verbal, with the ability to explain complex concepts in a user-friendly manner
- Ability to define and implement processes and policies, documenting things clearly with a strong attention to detail
- Strong time management skills and experience balancing multiple projects
- Adaptable in an ever-changing environment and works well under pressure
About KERV Interactive:
KERV’s interactive video platform and AI/ML driven technology generates the most precise metadata that is used to create the most powerful user experiences for both brands and audiences through transformative and seamless commerce. KERV’s patented technology drives deeper user engagement, enhances performance and increases time‑spent with your brand.
Leave us your contact below and we’ll get back to you quickly.