Business Development, Publisher Partnerships (NYC)
The Business Development Representative thrives in a fast paced, ever changing environment and wants to help publishers and technology partners achieve success with a cutting edge video product suite. This person should be passionate about leveraging their knowledge of the digital video landscape, using that knowledge to build new client and publisher seller relationships, turn existing MSA’s into fruitful partnerships, and drive new revenue for the company.
You will also drive innovation and help your customers deliver best in breed digital, video, and social shoppable performance advertising opportunities to agencies and marketers.
- Develop key strategic partnerships with publishers, providers, and DSPs
- Drive demand among partner sales teams to enhance their offerings to agency/ brand customers with KERV’s cutting edge shoppable and interactive video advertising solutions
- Build and grow relationships with key decision makers, including sales and operations
- Develop and implement a revenue strategy for growing your account list
- Identify and establish prospect lists and new revenue opportunities
- Manage and forecast against existing MSA’s, as well as new partnerships
- Achieve and exceed revenue goals, with focus on recurring monthly & quarterly revenue
- Work closely with internal departments: sales operations, account management, and other team members to ensure client expectations are set and communicated appropriately both internally and externally
- Travel as necessary to support business objectives (prospect/client meetings, conferences, internal meetings)
- Participation within industry events
- 5+ years in digital advertising (or related) sales role
- Experience in Business Development and Publisher sales/partnerships
- Commitment to excellence and a proven record of sales achievements against goals
- A strong understanding of the digital advertising ecosystem and technologies, including programmatic (e.g., SSPs, AdExchanges, DSPs, DMPs etc.)
- Entrepreneurial spirit, self-starter, self-motivated
- Passionate about advertising, shoppable video, and the future of virtual commerce.
- Excellent communication skills in all environments: presentations, emails, phone and face to face
- Problem solver and creative thinker – able to develop solutions based on customer needs
- Highly organized and pays strong attention to detail
- Ability to organize and work with multiple internal disciplines
- Knowledge/Familiarity with digital advertising and prospecting tools: Google Adwords, Double Click Bid Manager, Winmo, Sellercrowd, CRM input/output etc.
More about you:
- You want to know more and you are driven by your curiosity.
- You are passionate about what you do and you are excited to share your knowledge with others.
- You will figure it out. You’ll dig deeper until you find the answer to any question you may have.
- You take your job seriously and always meet expectations.
- You won’t settle for the status quo. You’re always looking at how to take your work to the next level.
- You enjoy working with others and others enjoy working with you.
- You’re hungry for knowledge and intrigued by the opportunity to innovate and share these developments with your network.
Get In Touch
We’d be happy to show you around. Leave us your contact below and we’ll get back to you quickly.