Account Executive, Agency & Brand Sales (NYC)
The Account Executive thrives in a fast paced, ever changing environment and wants to help clients achieve success while crushing performance with a cutting edge product suite. This person should be passionate about learning and growing their knowledge of the digital video and technology landscape, using that knowledge to build client relationships and drive revenue.
You will also drive innovation and cultivate key partnerships to deliver best in breed digital, video, and social shoppable performance advertising opportunities to your agency and brand clients.
- Sell KERV’s video advertising product capabilities to agencies and brands
- Drive demand among buyers at agencies and brands
- Build and grow relationships with key decision makers at agencies and brands
- Develop and implement a revenue strategy for growing your territory and account list
- Identify and establish prospect lists and revenue opportunities
- Manage and forecast against new and existing business
- Achieve and exceed revenue goals
- Work closely with internal departments: sales operations, account management, and other team members to ensure client expectations are set and communicated appropriately both internally and externally
- Travel as necessary to support business objectives (prospect/client meetings, conferences, internal meetings)
- Participation within industry events
- 3-5+ years in digital advertising (or related) sales role
- Commitment to excellence and a proven record of sales achievements against goals
- A strong understanding of the digital advertising ecosystem and technologies, including programmatic (e.g., SSPs, AdExchanges, DSPs, DMPs etc.)
- Entrepreneurial spirit, self-starter, self-motivated
- Passionate about advertising, shoppable video, and the future of virtual commerce.
- Excellent communication skills in all environments: presentations, emails, phone and face to face
- Problem solver and creative thinker – able to develop solutions based on customer needs
- Highly organized and pays strong attention to detail
- Ability to organize and work with multiple internal disciplines
- Knowledge/Familiarity with digital advertising and prospecting tools: Winmo, Sellercrowd, CRM input/output etc.
More about you:
- You are naturally inquisitive. You want to know more and you are driven by your curiosity.
- You are enthusiastic. You are passionate about what you do and you are excited to share your knowledge with others.
- You are resourceful. You will figure it out. You’ll dig deeper until you find the answer to any question you may have.
- You are accountable. You take your job seriously and always meet expectations.
- You are aspirational. You won’t settle for the status quo. You’re always looking at how to take your work to the next level.
- You are a team player. You enjoy working with others and others enjoy working with you.
- And maybe you keep on the cutting edge of new industry developments. You’re hungry for knowledge and intrigued by the opportunity to innovate and share these developments with your network.
Get In Touch
We’d be happy to show you around. Leave us your contact below and we’ll get back to you quickly.